Now, Just take into consideration that its not been confirmed or denied if Nolan will direct. And I highly doubt that WB would try and screw him over after what he has done with the series.
Well, a “plot out liner”(who wouldn’t give his real name) at WB has leaked what is said to be details concerning the plot of Batman 3.
Thanks to Comic Book Movies.com:
“1. The plot should be outlined in time for the screenwriting to begin in February.
2. The Riddler is the primary villain and he figures out Batman’s identity.
3. Arkham Asylum will figure prominently in the story.
4. Several classic villains will cameo, including the Penguin and Mr. Freeze (though as Dr. Fries, not as the supervillain).
5. Barbara Gordon will have a featured role.
6. Commissioner Gordon will mention Metropolis and possibly Lex Luthor.”
7. Dick Grayson may be in the movie (though probably not as Robin).”
I could see the first point being true, because we were supposed to have heard some news by now regardind the film. The second and third could most likely be true. Its the next one that makes me believe that this is complete BULLSHIT. Penquin sure, but not Mr. Freeze.
I do very well doubt that Nolan would try and connect is Batman films with Superman or any other DC hero.
The part about Grayson COULD be a possibility, but I doubt it. Nolan has made it clear that he will not include Robin in his films as long as he is directing. However, I do think that including Grayson in the film would be a good idea, and have him become Robin in a different film.
Odds are this is bullshit, so take it with a grain of salt.
What do you think, bullshit? Or do you think this sounds pretty good?