Thanks to CBM.
I just found out some epic details about Green Lantern, behold:
1) The suit will glow, and it will power from the ring to his body, like melting lava or some sort of glowing liquid.
2) The colors in the suit wont be solid, they will shift lightly.
3) He will wear short white gloves, that look more complex then the simple sleek white ones.
4) The Green Lantern concept art of Kilowog, Abin Sur, Tomar-Re and the Guardians,which was leaked a few months ago, is official studio sanctioned artwork. They were early drafts, but official none the less. Though the logo attached to each image won’t be the final version, it is still being used on and off the set.
5) We will definitely have a trailer revealed at this year’s San Diego Comic Con International (July 21st – 24th). It’s going to “steal the show”.
6) Teaser posters for the film should be arriving in theaters this Fall. Some of the art department members have been tinkering around with holographic designs for them; mostly for fun, though.
7) The budget for the film is well over $200 million US, before taking into account Louisiana tax incentives for production. This sum also includes advertising cost.
8 ) Even if you’re not a fan of 3D films, you won’t want to miss this one when it hits theaters. The construct designs and visuals are being tailored for maximum 3D effect.
9)The Green Lantern power batteries are being included in the film; unlike the Green Lantern: First Flight animated movie.
10) Yes, Hal Jordan will be wearing the iconic domino mask in the film.
Oh my god. Are you SERIOUS!? This already sounds AMAZING!
What do you guys think?
This is what the logo of the movie is btw: